Finding the time to write is easy. Just follow this advice:
- Don’t get sick.
- Never get injured.
- Inform your family they cannot get sick or injured either.
- Let the baby change his own diaper.
- The three-year old will eventually stop screaming.
- Family chauffeur service for soccer/dance/football/science club? Forget about it.
- Dinner? Pfft, who needs it?
- Supporting your family until you’re rich and famous? Come on, who really wants a roof over their head?
- Visiting your parents, siblings, and extended family? It’s not like they will get mad at you if you disappear for 3 years!
- Writer’s block? Fake it til you make it.
- Showering? Step out in the rain occasionally and invest heavily in deodorant.
- The sun? Do you really need vitamin D?
- Don’t mow the lawn. Your neighbors are only pretending to be angry.
- Not able to afford writing tools since you listened to the advice on not working?…
View original post 860 more words