Once the grammar has been learned …
Routine MattersI have always been fascinated by range of routines and rituals writers employ as part of their writing day together with their choice of a working environment. Welcome to Routine Matters.
You may have missed …
Join 674 other subscribers
Can’t find something … have a rummage.
Some featured Writers
Thanks for dropping by.
- 91,027 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Thomas Wolfe ... the naked truth!
- Anthony Horowitz ... Bacon in Clerkenwell;
- H.G.WELLS ... in and out of time
- J.R.R.Tolkien ... In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
- Marion Chesney (M.C.Beaton)
- Simone de Beauvoir ..
- A Short Analysis of Wordsworth's 'I wandered lonely as a cloud'
- Donald Barthelme ... the wastebasket writer
- Siri Hustvedt
- Write on Snoopy ...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets